Nothing is compared with a beautiful uninterrupted good night’s sleep, and the Shiloh 12-inch memory foam mattress looks like God’s gift to the sleep lovers. The viscoelastic memory foam of this mattress is so good that it responds to the heat and the body weight, eventually molding itself to the body and evenly distributing the body weight. After you remove the pressure, it returns to its original shape. The 12-inch memory foam supports every part of your body in a therapeutic manner, giving you the most restful sleep you need after a really long day.
The Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress offers you the ultimate comfort and durability. The 12-inch dense mattress is built such a way that you won’t feel the movement of your sleeping partner next to you.
Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
The Sleep Innovations 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress comes in 5 different sizes.
- The Twin size (38X74) is the smallest mattress available in the market and fit for one child and one adult.
- The full-size mattress (54X74) is big enough for two growing kids.
- The Queen Size mattress (60X80) provides more width than the full-size mattress. It can be a good choice for the guest room.
- The king size mattress (76X80) is for those couples who wants maximum space while sleeping.
- The California king size bed (72X84) is for those couples who wants their bed to be taller.
All sizes of the Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12″ Memory Foam Mattress comes in two different styles- one with smooth cover and another with quilted cover.
- This mattress is fit for average to bigger body.
- The Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch is ideal for any sleeping position.
- This mattress has the new DuoComfort Design. The top layer foam is made of Deep Sleep 2.5 inch SureTemp Memory foam, and the bottom layer foam is Premium support 9.5-inch Support Plus Foam.
- This mattress gives lightly cradling comfort to the person sleeping in it.
- The Shiloh 12 inch Memory Foam Mattress is affordable. The twin size mattress comes at $369.99 and the California king size costs $689.99.
- The version with quilted cover is beautifully made with enhanced cushioning. The smooth cover style is made for those who chose simplicity over everything.
- The mattress is rolled and vacuum-packed for easy shipping purpose. After you unpack, the mattress would normally take two hours to completely open up. It opens up very fast.
- It comes with 20 years of warranty.
- You can always wash the cover in a machine.
Although there are many good points regarding the Sleep Innovations 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, but I have found many factors confirming its bad side which I decided to share with you. You may feel the Shiloh 12 inch mattress uncomfortable and too hard to lie on. So if you are used to sleeping on a mattress which is soft, or if you have problems with arthritis, don’t go for it. You could experience some back pain. If you have a heavier sleeping partner, this mattress may not be the one for you. The much weight difference creates a sink-hole kind of slope and sleeping gets too uncomfortable. The lifespan of any mattress is generally 4/5 years but this product comes with 20 years of warranty, so do not worry about it. One great thing about it was after unpacking I couldn’t find any unhealthy smell. It took two hours to sit after that it was good to lie on.
The packaging of Sleep Innovations 12″ Memory Foam Mattress is heavy (more or less 108 pounds), so you might need someone who will help you out unpacking it and set it up to the bed frame. After setting the mattress, give the vacuumed foam cells two hours to fully expand and then you are good to go. For cleaning it, read the user manual and instruction provided with the mattress. If you spill liquid on it, you can always wash the top cover in a washing machine. Dry the cover and it will become as good as new. Rotate the mattress twice a year. This will help the mattress to even out. Always try to keep the mattress as dry as possible.
In a long story short, Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress could be worth your money. If you don’t need a softer bed, you can really go for this mattress. This mattress is really good for its price range. You may find this mattress hard and uncomfortable at the initial use. It does contour your body but you have to give it enough time to provide the sufficient body heat and weight. Moreover, you may get the mattress of your dream purchasing this as it has all the features to provide you a beautiful good night’s sleep.