Both Brooklyn Bedding and Tuft & Needle are two excellent mattress firms which have raised their online-only mattress models to a great achievement. Albeit both brands are having the similar business product, they are clearly different from each other in many ways.
If you understand the difference between these two mattress brands, you can see that the differences are simple enough. Still, you must be capable of making the final choice as to which mattress will be best for your bedroom. We hope that you will get help from this article if you are thinking to make a decision between Brooklyn Bedding vs. Tuft & Needle.
Brooklyn Bedding vs Tuft and Needle Mattress Comparison
- Brooklyn Bedding Mattress
- Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, King, Queen, Short Queen, and California King.
- 120-night risk-free sleep trial
- Standard 10-year warranty
- 3 layers. 2-inch Talalay latex, 2-inch Dunlop latex, and 6-inch high-density poly foam.
- Tuft & Needle Mattress
- Twin, Twin XL, King, Queen, and California King.
- 100-night free sleep trial
- Easy 10-year warranty
- 2 layers. 3-inch poly foam and 7-inch base support foam.
Tuft and Needle Mattress
The Tuft & Needle is a leading mattress company which has been leading with its online-only mattress models. It sells with a transparency and provides with the mattresses according to their consumers’ needs.
The Tuft & Needle mattress is made up of 2 foam layers with a 10-inch thickness:
- Comfort layer (top): It’s made up of a 3-inch poly foam layer. This layer is made to offer most of the support, comfort, and gives a cooling effect.
- Foundational layer (bottom): It’s made up of a 7-inch base support foam. It creates the base support for the mattress and offers a shape as well.
The cover of Tuft & Needle mattress is 100% thin, white and fairly simple. Its thin design enhances the cooling of the mattress and allows the sleepers to sleep more comfortably.
The top advantages of the Tuft & Needle mattress are:
- Good mattress at an affordable cost
- Firmness options
- 100 day full refund period
- Made in the USA
Tuft & Needle mattress offers 5 size variants – Twin, Twin XL, King, Queen, and California King. If you want a firm to medium-firm mattress, then you can simply opt for the Queen Size variant for your own bedroom.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Reviews
The queen sized medium comfort level of Brooklyn Bedding mattress provides with a luxurious elegant feel with a firm support. If you are a side or back sleeper and don’t like too much soft or firm comfort, then the medium level is just perfect for you.
With 10-inch thickness, every Brooklyn Bedding mattress is manufactured by three main layers:
- The top 2-inch Talalay latex layer offers stable comfort across the whole surface.
- The middle 2-inch Dunlop latex layer adds quite more bounce, cooling, and comfort, alongside longevity and durability. A slightly firmer than the top layer, this middle layer offers deeper compression supportive feel.
- Ultimately, the bottom 6-inch high-density poly foam layer caters to as a supportive base for the mattress offering a decent shape and breathability.
Brooklyn Bedding mattress comes with a quilted and breathable pillow cover which gives a luxurious comfort feel and a cooling effect as well.
The high-end advantages offered by Brooklyn Bedding mattress are:
- Minimal motion transfer
- Made in the factory of the USA
- 120-night trial offer
- Standard 10-year product warranty
Alongside its Queen sized not so soft medium-firm mattress, Brooklyn Bedding offers 7 more size variants – Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, King, Short Queen, and California King.
Tuft & Needle Mattress vs Brooklyn Bedding: Which one is better?
With over 20 years of experience, Brooklyn Bedding has updated its all business models in terms of design, alongside various specifications as well. It’s highly elegant modern white cover is beautifully textured. Its bounce and performance quality make it really the Best Mattress ever.
Undoubtedly, Tuft & Needle is also a bright name in the mattress industry. This online-only seller also has set up a big foundation that offers high-quality mattress. However, if you discuss Brooklyn Bedding vs Tuft & Needle, you will find the Brooklyn Bedding superior to Tuft & Needle mattress. Brooklyn offers 120-night sleep trial and definitely wins the game.
Both Brooklyn Bedding and Tuft & Needle mattresses are highly recommended to all the mattress lovers. If you really prefer a latex mattress topper, and can easily spend a lot of money for the mattress, then you can simply opt for the Brooklyn Bedding mattress. However, the Tuft & Needle mattress is also a great option for the sleep lovers, particularly considering its affordable cost. So, it depends on you in terms of buying your preferable mattress online.