Are you just planning on buying the best natural latex mattress topper vs memory foam? Well, you must want to boost your health or improve your sleep, right? You are perfectly on the right track. Many people use the same old mattress for many years and so, it finally becomes worn, saggy, or uncomfortable. Not every individual has the proper confidence or knowledge to invest in a new mattress; however, we have found many people complaining about their current mattress which possibly causing severe joint or back pain because of lack of proper support. Other individuals possibly want to experiment with latex but without the added price involved in paying for a full-size mattress. Whatever your situation is, you possibly want to try out something named Topper.
After a tiresome day, while you return to your house, the bed is the first thing that catches your attention. You simply want to get a sound somber and love to recline. However, things change the other way while your sleep times gets interrupted due to the uncomfortable mattress on which you are laying. So, simply leave all these and just opt for the natural latex mattress topper. Even you can recommend this hypoallergenic topper to everybody. The greatest part of this topper is that you can simply utilize it on every type of mattress.
There are many reasons why you should opt for the latex mattress topper:
You should always consider buying best latex mattress topper 2017. It’s made from the organic rubber tree’s sap. Even, you can simply have it according to your need in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and styles. It offers the best quality and you’ll simply forget the harshness of your old mattress. Top benefits of using this topper are as follows:
- The topper is known for its stability and durability and can simply support the heavy weight of people.
- This topper is very much adjustable with climate. Its breathable texture can make you feel warm during winter months and gives cool feeling during the summer season.
- This topper is eco-friendly and its best part is that it’s made from organic rubber and is 100% natural. Even, it comes chemical-free and belongs to the biodegradable category.
- Most significantly, latex topper is resistant to molds and dust mites as it is hypoallergenic based.
- You must buy this topper as this is highly portable because it weights really lighter in comparison with the whole big mattress.
Are you looking for Best Natural Latex Mattress Topper vs Memory Foam 2017?
At present, there are many types of mattresses available on the market and so it’s quite difficult for you to choose the right one for you. The prime types of mattresses that exist currently are latex and memory foam. Both have their own prices and characteristics and hence they are different from each other as well.
As per recent studies, the best mattress is the natural latex mattress. Although every type of mattress comes with some pros and cons, this specific mattress has some exclusive selling points which make it the best mattress ever. Below are some distinguishing factors of latex vs. memory foam, which will help you choose the best natural latex mattress. Just read on:
- Natural latex:
The natural latex is made of organic rubber and thus contains 95% pure rubber. There are no chemical flame retardants added to this latex.
On the other hand, memory foam is a kind of polyurethane foam that comes with added chemicals. Due to a chemical reaction caused by the body heat, it changes its shape. So, you can see that there is no natural memory foam.
- Durability issues:
Natural latex mattress basically lasts for longer like two or three traditional mattresses and at the same time keeps the amazing resilience and the shape.
On the other hand, the memory foam discontinues responding completely after few years and in fact, its support may also become uneven. Albeit its surface visually springs back, the interior foam cells may smash and then lose their ability to support.
- Odor issues:
Acrid smell is the prime feature of the memory foam as it is designed with odour-masking chemicals. The chemical smell simply creates respiratory and headache issues.
On the other hand, latex is not designed with chemicals. It is completely made with natural ingredients. Thus, it doesn’t emit any chemical odor.
Natural Latex Mattress Topper vs Memory Foam Reviews
1.Best Natural Latex mattress topper reviews
1. Pure Green 100% Natural Latex Mattress Topper – Firm – 3″
This latex mattress topper is one of the best-selling latex mattress toppers. This is completely made from 100% natural latex. This one is just perfect if you’re in search of a natural mattress topper.
- 100% natural latex foam
- No fire retardant chemicals
- No synthetic latex
- Provides healthy sleep
- High performance
- Dust-mite resistance
- Anti-microbial and hypoallergenic
- Ultimate performance
- Offers healthy and comfortable sleep
- Stays cool naturally
- Highly adjustable
- 3-inch firmness level is not very soft
- Some heat issues with the topper
- More costly than the normal toppers.
2. 100% Latex Mattress Topper – No Fillers – Reversible with 2 Firmnesses
100% latex mattress topper is considered as a great product which comes with two different firmnesses – plush and firm. It easily fits the body and releases a comfortable temperature range.
- Made in the USA
- 100% latex
- No seams, no interior adhesives, and no fillers added
- No transferring of motion from moving
- Impact motion resistant
- Cooling wave design enables easy airflow during sleep times
- Highly breathable
- Two different firmness styles – firm and plush
- Amazingly comfortable
- Lasts for longer
- Can be reversed for a different firmness
- Price is very high
- Heavy and bulky
- Chemical smell
3. Ultimate Dreams Queen 3″ Talalay Latex Medium Mattress Topper
This mattress is the ideal option for those who prefer medium softness level. It works best for the back or side sleepers.
- Doesn’t sag, flatten or bunch
- Offers up to 33% more relief than the traditional foam mattresses
- Made with fiber cushioning materials
- Naturally resilient
- The ILD value
- Perfect for the allergic people
- Gives luxurious feel and reduces pain
- 100% pure bamboo cover
- Exclusive infrastructure
- Quality and durable material
- No sinking feel
- Sweat free and breathable
- No allergic materials
- Bamboo cover is immovable
- Not 100% latex
- Limited trial period
4. Classic Brands Natural Sleep 11 Inch Talalay Latex Mattress:
This mattress is simply perfect for the allergy sufferers. It’s all-natural latex foam gives support to the entire body. It gives uninterrupted and more restful sleep.
- Responsive Talalay latex material
- 4-way luxurious knit cover with suede sides
- 3-inch top layer exclusively conforms to all body sizes
- Offers ideal support and amazing pain relief
- Support base layer maintains the layers efficiency and strength.
- Made with the natural materials
- It reduces pressure points, relieves pain, and prevents tossing
- Comes in multiple sizes
- Very thin for the side sleepers
- Can’t be used with an adjustable bed
5. Brooklyn Bedding Latex Mattress Twin:
With more than 20 years of experience, Brooklyn Bedding offers a luxury, plush latex foam mattress made with 3 firmness levels and many comfort options for satisfying the sleepers.
- Exclusive construction
- 3 layers – 2” Talalay latex, 2” Dunlop latex and 3” support foam
- Lifetime cover
- 10-year warranty
- 120-night sleep trial
- Fairly controls temperature
- Great for side sleepers
- Great value for money
- No unwanted chemicals
- Amazingly bouncy
- Best price in the market
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Medium sinkage on the sides
- Bed’s edge support minimal
- Adjustment period needed
6. DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams Firm Latex Mattress, Queen:
This is a 10-inch custom mattress which is made with Talalay latex foam and polyfoam. The queen size mattress is suitable for couples. You can customize its softness or firmness level as per your requirement.
- Custom firmness and comfort
- Not all latex mattress, but a hybrid of polyurethane and latex foam
- Hot mattress
- 10 years of warranty length
- Made in the USA
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Bamboo cover
- Reasonable price
- 90 days of free trial
- Ultimate pain reliever
- No edge support
- One sided mattress
- Sagging issue is reported by the users
This one is a long-term mattress solution for every type of sleeper. This is a solid mattress with no frills. Presently, this is one of the direct-to-customer mattresses that already hit the market with good products.
- Fairly bouncy
- Not very soft and not very hard as well
- Amazingly distributes your body weight
- Relieves pressures and pains
- Provides a cooler sleep
- 100-night sleep trial
- Moderately inexpensive
- Great for back or stomach sleepers
- Excellent customer support
- Amazing ratings on Amazon
- Does not come with a boxspring
- Not so good for the side sleepers
8. Ultimate Dreams Latex Mattress – Queen Size – Custom Comfort – Ask Chuck:
This 10-inch ultra plus latex mattress is made of a cover made of 100% biodegradable bamboo fiber with 1.5” super soft reflex foam. It is 4 times better moisture absorbent than the cotton and offers more comfortable and cooler sleep.
- Bamboo cover
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Customized firmness – use Ask Chuck
- Plush queen size mattress
- Made of the material which is more absorbent than the regular cotton
- Talalay latex and high-density base foam
- Made in the USA
- Sweat free
- Custom firmness
- Exceptional pressure relief and orthopedic support
- Sagging issue
- Sinkage issue
9. Ultimate Dreams Queen Eurotop Latex Mattress:
This all-latex mattress is made with Talalay latex foam. Albeit it is not so firm or soft, you can choose the comfort level and customize it as per your requirement. It’s made in the USA and gives 100% customer satisfaction.
- Improved breathability
- Luxurious feel and natural resilience
- Customizable comfort layers
- Ultimate orthopedic support
- Naturally, conforms to body contours
- Dust-mite resistance and naturally hypoallergenic
- Customiseddesired level of firmness
- Excellent client support
- Appealing and ergonomic design
- Can’t be dry-cleaned or washed easily
- Can’t remove stains
- Needs to improve quality control
- Not a certified organic mattress
- Really heavy
10. Casper Sleep Mattress, Queen
The Casper sleep queen mattress is a blend of high-density memory foam and springy latex foam. This mattress is simply perfect for an individual or couples. It contours to the body shape for relieving pressure while retaining cool temperature and a healthy bounce.
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 4-layer foam construction
- Woven cover
- Highly resilient, flexible and breathable
- Open cell hypoallergenic latex foam
- Free 100 night sleep trial
- Money-back guarantee
- Offers highly comfortable sleep
- Best price as per the current market
Not good for the side sleepers
· Not very soft
11. Roma Natural Latex Mattress – 6″ Natural Dunlop Latex – 9″ Finished Height – 2 in1 Comfort Technology (Queen):
If you are looking for a non-toxic, all-latex mattress, then Roma Natural Latex Mattress is just the ideal option for you. It is highly durable and environmentally sustainable for longer use. It helps you sleep with more comfort.
· 6-inch highly natural latex mattress
· 9-inch natural latex mattress
· Exclusive flappable design
· Quilted both sides to 1.5-inch of CertiPur foam
· Organic cotton stretch knit cover
· Designed with 2-in-1 comfort technology
· Naturally hygienic
· 20-year of standard warranty
· 100% money-back guarantee
· Hassle-free shopping experience
· Eco-friendly and sustainable
· Not good for heavy-weight people
· Sagging problems experienced by the users
12. Eco Terra 11″ Luxury Latex Mattress – Queen:
This is one of the best mattresses in the USA. It gives a contoured feel of latex and cool temperature when couples sleep. It easily gets balanced with the weight of the sleepers and gives a better night’s sleep. No off gassing or fillers or additives are added to this mattress.
· Excellent substitute of memory foam
· No quicksand feel
· Balances the weight of the sleeper
· Customisable firmness
· 100% all-natural latex
· No additives, no fillers added
· Keeps the spine aligned during sleep time
· Minimal motion disturbance
· Offers a personalized sleep experience
· 100% natural latex
· Pain reliever
· Sinkage issue
· Highly pricey
Memory foam mattress reviews:
13. Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 6 Inch Mattress, Twin:
If you are planning to give your kid the optimal comfort and a better night sleep, then Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 6” mattress is very much ideal for you. The Twin size is just perfect for the tiny bodies.
· Fresh scent technology
· 2-layer mattress
· Washable cover
· Firm packaging
· CertiPur US-certified foam
· Good delivery service
· Made with all-natural components
· Great for back sleepers
· Offers optimal comfort and support for the kids
· Reduces bad odor and offers fresh smelling scent
· Limited 5-years warranty only
· Causes sweating
· Not suitable for regular adult usage
· Can’t be utilized in a slatted bed frame
· Complete reconstitution takes 48 hours
14. Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress, Queen:
If you are looking for a memory foam mattress which gives ultimate comfort at an affordable cost, then Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 8” mattress is a just perfect option for you. The queen size is relevant for the individual as well as the couples.
· CertiPur-US certified
· Weighs 38lbs only
· Comes with limited 5-years warranty
· Contains 3 different functional layers – 2” 3lbs high-density memory foam, 2” pressure relief foam and 4” base foam
· Designed with patented pressure relief system
· Relieves the whole body’s pressure
· Shoulder and back pain relief
· Very reasonable price
· Comfort innovation
· A certain amount of chemical odor
· It takes time to expand
15. Best Price Mattress 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen:
This mattress defines comfort as a necessity, not a luxury. The 8” size really attracts the users. This mattress aligns itself as per your body contours. It ensures high relief from all type of pressures and pains. You can simply trust it for longer use.
· 20-year limited warranty
· Made from pressure relief memory foam
· Cool airflow layer
· Improves comfort by relieving pressure points
· Highly responsive to the user’s body temperature
· Resistant to bacteria, dust mites
· Washable cozy and luxurious cover
· Allergen resistant
· Offers therapeutic effects
· Only 1” memory foam layer
· Retains heat and gets too hotter during summer
· Needs a microfiber or polyester filler topper for having comfort
16. Resort Sleep Queen 10-Inch Cooling Memory Foam Mattress and Pillow:
As the name says, this mattress offers highly comfortable sleep. It provides lots of benefits at an affordable price. It’s cooling technology removes body heat and relieves pain from the feet, shoulder and hip pressure points. The 2-layers construction offers ultimate support and appropriate body alignment.It gives a better night’s sleep.
· Ideal contours
· Cooling innovations
· Best pain relief solution
· Washable, removable and comfortable knit cover
· CertiPur-US certified
· Bonus free luxury pillow
· 20-year warranty
· Excellent mattress for the price
· Easy shipping and handling
· Made with high-quality ingredients
· Naturally dust-mite resistant, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial
· Not very soft
· Not good for the side sleepers
· Not sufficient memory foam
17. Classic Brands 10.5 Inch Cool Gel Self-ventilating Memory Foam Mattress, Queen:
This 10” cool gel-infused memory foam mattress blends 2 well-known sleep technologies for offering a cloud-like luxury feel. Its gel memory foam displaces and absorbs heat easily from the body and keeps you comfortable all over the night. Its body-contouring foam simply eliminates the pressure points and gives you relief and appropriately aligns the spine as well.
· 10.5” profile
· Maximum breathability
· Comprises of gel-infused memory foam
· Medium-firm feel
· CertiPur-US certified
· 4-layer durable construction
· High-quality ingredients
· Ultimate coolness and comfort support
· Convenient shipping and smart packaging
· Excellent customer service
· Offers amazing back support
· Safe and hypoallergenic
· Quite hard mattress
· Sinks faster
· Toxic smell
18. Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10″ Memory Foam Mattress, Queen, White/Mocha:
If you are suffering from body or back pain and want a comfortable better night’s sleep, you precisely need to buy the Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-inch memory foam mattress, which is known as a high-quality mattress. You won’t find any chemical odor in it and it offers the longest warranty period in the industry.
· Stretch knit cover
· Memory foam layer
· Safe and CertiPur-US certified
· Effective packaging and easy shipping
· Pocket-friendly price
· 25-year warranty
· Minimal off-gassing
· Suitable for all sleeping positions
· Smart design for heat dissipation
· Longest warranty in the industry
· Quite thin for some sleepers
· Can’t be utilized with a spring box
19. GhostBed 11-Inch Latex and Gel Queen Memory Foam Mattress:
This 11” mattress is a combination of latex foam and gel-infused memory foam mattress. Its 2 layer construction offers both comfort and durability as per the sleeper’s requirement. It supports the spine alignment and makes sure a good night rest.
· Designed and made in the USA
· Highly comfortable 11” profile mattress
· 1.5-inch superior latex foam layer
· 2” gel-infused memory foam layer
· 20-year warranty
· Ideal balance between comfort, support, and durability
· 100-night sleep trial
· Perfect for every type of sleeper
· Offers smoothness
· Multiple sizes
· Great value for money
· Features high character decompression
· Regulates sleeping temperature
· Too firm to keep
· Not suitable for side and back sleepers
20. Brentwood Home Bamboo Mattress, Gel Memory Foam, 11-Inch, Twin:
If you’re a back sleeper and needs soft contouring around the spine, you should use this bamboo mattress. You need the support of its ventilated foam for your sensitive back. Its bamboo cover is totally toxin free.
· Removable bamboo cover
· Dust-mite resistant and hypoallergenic
· Natural wool layer
· 3-layer construction – 2.5” gel memory foam layer, 2” ventilated airflow layer and 6.5” therapeutic support base layer
· Medium-firm feel
· 120-night guarantee and 25-year warranty
· Washable and easily removable bamboo cover
· Eliminates tossing and relieves pressure points
· Unique mattress elements keep you cool throughout the night
· Gets softer over time
· Highly expensive
· Its firmness changes as per temperature
21. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen:
This eco-friendly mattress is made with green tea extracts and acts as an anti-oxidant offering freshness all night long.It’s so much spongy and soft that you will just love to cuddle yourself in your bed.
· 4-layer technology
· Green tea infusion
· Great edge support
· Pressure relieving comfort
· Side and back sleepers friendly
· 12” size responds to both body shape and weight
· Low emission CertiPur-US certified foam
· Provides with optimal comfort
· Stable and durable
· Provides with great air circulation
· Flexible and lightweight
· Relieves back, shoulder, head and bone pains
· Highly priced compared to other brands
· Produces an unpleasant smell
· Slightly poor inflation
22. Signature Sleep Memoir 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with CertiPur-US Certified Foam, Queen:
If you want to enjoy a memorable night’s sleep, then this mattress is simply the one for you. Its exclusive memory foam construction is made for distributing the body weight evenly. It relieves pressure on your feet, hips and shoulders.
· Weighs 68.2lbs only
· Creates an ideal balanced form around the body
· High-density foam core makes sure longevity
· Available in multiple thicknesses
· Takes 48 hours only for expansion
· Completely safe and fulfills the federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633
· Great design
· Great performance
· Reduces motion disturbances
· Provides with an additional comfy feel
· Very much soft
· Nearly compresses to the boxspring
· Not good for spine
23. LUCID 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Triple-Layer – 4 Pound Density Ventilated Gel Foam – CertiPur-US Certified – 25-Year Warranty – Queen:
Due to the reliable performance and advanced technology, LUCID gel memory foam mattress has proved itself as an excellent choice for every type of sleeper.It comes in six different sizes and offers you the sleep which you always wished to have.
· 12” thickness profile
· Breathable comfort
· Premium mattress at an affordable cost
· Perfect medium support
· Great air circulation
· Open cell memory foam
· Conforming support to body weight
· 25 years warranty
· Soft, breathable cover
· Durable, safe and versatile
· Ultimate temperature
· Support at every time
· Amazing blend of firmness and softness
· Takes several days to expand to its full thickness
· Creates bothersome chemical smell
24. Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen:
If you are a side sleeper and are looking for the perfect mattress for you, the Shiloh mattress is the best option for you.This ultra-comfortable mattress gives a restful and better night’s sleep. Investing in this mattress will be good as it reduces whole body pain.
· 12” profile
· 2-layer construction
· Cotton and polyester cover
· SureTemp memory foam
· Hypoallergenic and Anti dust mite technology
· Medium firmness
· Made in the USA
· 20 years of warranty
· No need to flip
· Helps eliminates body pains
· Gives cooling effect
· Longer warranty period
· Reduces motion transfer
· Compact delivery
· Best for side sleepers
· Can’t be washed fully
· Quite heavy
· Produces chemical smell
25. DynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, King Size:
This mattress is really an amazing deal for the people who love the firm support. It’s cool breeze effect regulates the body temperature and vents extra body heat. This thick firm mattress is fully sweat-free.
· Medium firm comfort rating
· 12-inch gel memory foam mattress
· Washable white mattress cover on top
· Durable and high-quality design
· 3-layer construction
· Comes in 6 different sizes
· Superb cooling properties
· Ensure comfortable sleep
· Relieves pain and stress
· Supports weight up to 265lbs
· Includes 30-year warranty and 120 nights free trial
· CertiPur-US certified
· Complimentary pillow set
· Initially gives off slight chemical odor
· Very heavy
· Not suitable for people who prefer soft mattress
26. DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, King:
This mattress is highly recommended for many reasons – adjustable base friendly, supportive, durable, comfortable, made in the USA, CertiPur-US certified and comes with a standard 20 years of warranty. According to price, it’s a superb one for back and side sleepers.
· 13” thickness profile with 3” gel memory foam
· 3-layer construction
· Compatible with back and side sleeping
· Gel technology sleeps 33% cooler
· Great pressure relief and support
· Molds to the body shape for relevant spine alignment
· Reduces pain related issues
· More pocket-friendly compared to other brands
· CertiPur-US certified
· Not suitable for stomach sleeping
· Not enough firm
· Return policy is less accommodating compared to others
27. LUCID 14 Inch Plush Memory Foam Mattress – Ventilated Gel Memory Foam + Bamboo Charcoal-Infused Memory Foam – CertiPur-US Certified – 25-Year Warranty – King:
With 3-layer construction, this 14” thick memory foam mattress gives the support and comfort that you need for a restful better night’s sleep. Its ventilated gel memory foam conforms to the body shape and relieves body pressure.
· 14” thickness profile
· Tencel cover
· 3lbs density
· Naturally antimicrobial and dust mite resistant
· Temperature sensitive and adjustable to the body temperature
· Enhances air circulation while eliminating body pressure
· Dual-layers blend support and comfort
· Originally designed for NASA
· Can be used with an existing frame
· Never needs turning
· Deep-down back support
· Disperses body weight evenly
· Not suitable for dry or machine wash
· Not soft or plush
Sleep Innovations Alden 14-inch Memory Foam Mattress, King:
This king size mattress comes with the newest foam technology. It targets to offer good night’s sleep and sleep experts are quite happy with it. Although this is not the most comfortable mattress, many people, especially the side sleepers just love it.
- Made with TriComfort design
- Comes in 5 different sizes
- 14” thickness profile
- Rated at a medium to soft firmness
- Comes with a 20-year limited warranty
- Recommended for average weight
- Long-lasting and comfortable
- Supports in relieving soreness and back pain
- Easy and safe shipping
- Little or no motion transfer disturbance
- Creates more comfortable night’s sleep
- Light chemical odor
- Edge is not reinforced and easy to slide off
Serta 14-inch Gel-Memory Foam Mattress, King:
On today’s market, Serta gel memory foam mattress attracts a large number of people. It is durable, relatively soft and comes with a long 20-year of warranty as well. It’s an amazing deal for the back support. This all-in-one mattress is capable of offering the most restful sleep.
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Great for slatted frames and platform beds
- Luxurious quilted cover
- 14” gel-infused memory foam construction
- Distributes body weight better than conventional innerspring mattresses
- Eliminates tossing and turning
- It helps relieve pressure points
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial
- Offers cooling effect
- Standard 20-years of warranty
- Not completely flattened
- Too much firmness
- Not very much bouncy
Other related product:
Unique Home 8 Piece Reversible Pinch Pleat Comforter Set Fade Resistant, Wrinkle Free, No Ironing Necessary, Super Soft, Queen, Grey:
If you want to spice up your bedroom with an elegantly designed bedding comforter, then this 8-piece set from Unique Home is just perfect for you. Pick its queen size which is super soft and fade resistant as well.
- 8 piece set includes 1 comforter, 1bedskirt, 1 square pillow, 2 standard shams, 1 oblong, 2 euro shams
- 100% polyester
- Allergy-free poly fiber
- Need to be machine washed by cold water
- Extra softness
- Proper warm feeling
- Elegant design, perfect for your bedroom
- No ironing required
- Wrinkle free
According to the customer reviews at Amazon, it comes as a 7-piece set only
Elegant Comfort Wrinkle Resistant – Silky Soft Dobby Stripe Bed-in-a-Bag 8-Piece Comforter Set -Hypoallergenic – Full/Queen, Gray:
If you want to experience a great night’s rest, then use this silky soft bed-in-a-bag comforter set which is a great investment for your money. Its seamless construction gives cozy warmth. It is made with easy-care microfiber. With its hypoallergenic feature, it offers a safe usage to the allergy-prone people. This ultra-comfort comforter set is long-lasting and suitable for all sleepers.
- 8-piece set includes 1 comforter, 1 flat sheet, 2 pillow shams, 2 pillowcases and 1 fitted sheet
- No duvet included
- Completely elasticated fitted sheet
- Weighs 8lbs only
- Machine washable and reversible
- 100% polyester filling
- Wrinkle resistant
- Offers cozy warmth
- Easy to care
- Highly expensive
- Poor craftsmanship
3 Piece Luxurious Pinch Pleat Decorative Pintuck Comforter Set – HIGHEST QUALITY, WRINKLE RESISTANT, ALL SEASON – Full/Queen, White:
This outstanding comforter set can offer any non-luxury bedroom a luxurious and decorative look. This high-quality, stylish comforter set is designed with the antimicrobial finish and is resistant to dust mite. It is perfect for the allergy sufferers. The product is available in many appealing colors.
- 3 piece comforter set includes 1comforter (104” x 92”) and 2 pillow cases (20” x 36”)
- 100% hypoallergenic polyester filling
- Extra soft
- Machine washable, easy to care
- Smooth edge
- Double-needle stitching
- Long-lasting design
- Wrinkle resistant
- Can be used in any season
- Luxurious and decorative
- Thin layer of cotton
- Chemical smell
- Comes out clumpy after wash
If you plan to buy a mattress for you, which will be the most important factor for you among money, healthy, durability, comfort or quality? Well, let’s find it out by discussing latex vs. memory foam in detail:
In terms of quality, latex foam is made with 100% natural ingredients and thus, assures chemical-free, organic-certified, healthy components.
Besides, memory foam is known for comfort and pressure relief. It is completely made with pretty harsh chemicals.
Natural latex is definitely a healthy choice, whereas memory foam is a comfortable choice.
Generally, a latex mattress is more costly in comparison with the memory foam mattress.
How often should you change your mattress?
To make sure a better night’s sleep, like other household products, you may also need to change your mattress and pillow tops. Albeit the mattress is covered with a beautiful cover, it needs to be changed after some years as its continuous use breaks down the supporting system and comforting foam. Even, dead skin cells, oil, and dirt get piled up night after night on the pillow top. These can cause allergies and many other health issues.
So, let’s consider the factors that are responsible for determining that you need to change your mattress and pillow tops:
- If your mattress is high-quality and 10 years old, you should change it.
- It’s better to change the mattress of your kid’s room once in 4 years.
- Pillows need to be changed once in every 6 months.
- Remove the pads, covers or sheets, if you find your mattress showing signs of tear and wear.
- If you find your mattress old and causing motion transfer disturbance, you need to change it then and there.
Be it latex or memory foam, nothing lasts permanently. Washing a mattress regularly and taking good care of it at least make the mattress last for longer.
Where should you buy your mattress and what to look for?
The mattress is possibly one of the most crucial household items. You need at least 8 hours comfortable sleep every night and this is possible only if you use a good mattress. Well, many people actually don’t bother about it and don’t even know how a mattress impacts our daily lives.
Walking into a mattress shop can be an awful experience for you. Simply after entering the store you will find the salesman continuously nagging and trying to convince you the product of his/her choice. And this way, you can’t choose the right mattress for your dream bedroom. Thereby, it’s always better to buy a mattress online. Not hundreds but thousand options will be there in front of you. You can easily check the previous buyers’ reviews and go through the product specification easily and then purchase. For an instance, Amazon is a decent online supermarket which makes your mattress shopping experience hassle-free.
There are some prime factors which you should look for while buying a new mattress. They are:
You should buy a mattress that relieves your body pressure and always wakes you up fresh by giving you ultra-comfort sleep.
Opt for a mattress that aligns properly with spines and reduces your back pain too.
- Edge support:
Always consider a strong edge support on your mattress.
Choose a good mattress that helps mitigate the heat retention and offers a restful sleep.
- Motion transfer:
Opt for the mattress with little or no motion transfer disturbance.
How to buy a mattress:
It’s true that selecting good mattress can be difficult if you don’t know properly how to buy it. In fact, visiting mattress shops physically actually confuse you more by the sales persons. So, it’s better to go online, browse the sites and products, check the buyers’ reviews and then finally decide one to buy. You can simply find the best mattress as per your budget and lifestyle at an online store.
Now great mattresses are available at online retailers. But you need to consider some facts before making a purchase:
- Visit different mattress sites, check their offerings, and research thoroughly before buying.
- Decide the level of firmness you need.
- Estimate the space you plan on putting your bed.
- Buy from a reputable online store like Amazon that offers hassle-free shopping experience.
- Test whether the mattress meets the entire criterion or not.
- Check out whether the mattress seller offers a money-back or exchange guarantee or not.
- Opt for the mattress brand that gives the trial offer.
- Ensure the mattress brand offers minimum 10 years of warranty.
- Additionally, buy a boxspring for supporting your mattress.
- Choose the online store that offers the best deal on a mattress.
The best position to sleep:
Each and everybody has their own sleeping position and also the way of reaching comfort. Nevertheless, not everybody understands that sleeping on a wrong sleeping position can increase their joint pains, back issues or damages spine.
For getting good sleep, opt for a good mattress which gives support that is important for having a comfortable position and making sure a better night’s sleep.
Three common sleeping positions are sleeping on your back, sleeping on your side and sleeping on your stomach. Let’s find out which one is the best sleeping position:
- Sleeping on the back:
This is an incredible sleeping position which supports your lower back, neck, and head.
- Sleeping on your side:
This is the most famous sleeping position that keeps your shoulders and neck free and relaxed.
- Sleeping on the stomach:
This is the worst sleeping position which stains stomach muscles and gives stress on your spine.
We hope that our review will surely help you in purchasing the mattress topper and also selecting the best latex mattress topper as per your requirement. Even now you know the differences between two best mattress types, best sleeping positions, the factors to be considered before buying a mattress, the brief mattress buying tips, and the best place of buying the best mattress for you. You’ll find heavenly collections of styles online. Simply go through all and ensure to compare the features and prices before making a purchase. Remember that you are the person who knows which mattress topper is simply best as per your need.